Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am crushed....


I read this today on MSN..... This is one place I have always wanted to go!

Fans of these mouthwatering chocolate kisses can nibble on the story of Milton Hershey and his candy empire at the Hershey Museum just outside of Harrisburg, Pa. Chocoholics of every stripe need to hurry though, because the Hershey Museum will close forever on Sept. 1 and be replaced in December by The Hershey Story, a more elaborate museum with a hands-on chocolate “lab.”

Maybe after we got the munchkin home, this will be one of her first U.S. excursions. I have every intention of teaching her all about the love of chocolate and what good it does for the soul. Nothing makes me happier than a a good old fashioned chocolate bar, at least a small square a day. Luscious goodness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it should ABSOLUTELY be one of her first us excursions! i think i know i can place you can stay...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I also know of a place that you can stay that is close to the factory :) but arent you excited about the more HANDS on chocolate lab?