Thursday, August 16, 2007

G is for gecko!











My mom makes these amazing cakes and I just had to share this one......Mr. Gecko. He was made for a little boy's 5th birthday and what child wouldn't be thrilled to have this as their cake? The best part of her cakes is how amazing they taste. It is such a shame to cut into them but what awaits you on inside is so delicious it would be a crime not to cut it! The other cake pictures are some of my favorites including my sister's wedding cake (the white one with vibrant tropical flowers). Who would have known that you can make such beautiful creations from sugar?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy is just an amazing talent...HER CAKES ARE THE BEST...in fact I am getting a HUGE craving just looking at them and Mr. Gecko is awesome!

Karey said...

WOW! These are breathtaking!!! NICELY DONE! If you guys were local, I'd be ordering a TON!

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Those are FANTASTIC!!!