Friday, January 25, 2008

Help is on the way....(from The Beatles, of course!)



I am a Huge Beatles fan.....let's repeat.....HUGE BEATLES FAN! Turn back the clocks to 1964. February 1st the band's super hit "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" rocks the charts at the number position. Almost time to celebrate 44 years of the British Invasion! I would have totally been one of those screaming teenagers in the crowd. In fact, my parents often tease me that I missed "my time" in life. For Christmas I received Help! from a very dear friend. It was a wonderful gift and even more so that she remembered how much I adore The Beatles. So excited! Our little girl will be exposed to so much music, but especially Paul, Ringo, John, and George and this is why I bought her a fabulous Bealtes t-shirt(the first of many I am sure!). Funny thing is that I had a cheesy idea- that I should have one too! So although I thought I would never succumb to the mommy and me concept my "little hippie chick" will totally rock her Yellow Submarine tee with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul is my favorite. Everyone else loves John but Paul just has this vibe about him. You are very young to appreciate the "fab four" you must have been exposed to music very early as a child. Your daughter will be blessed.

Anonymous said...

love, love, love the beatles too...but is this post REALLY about the beatles?

i can't wait to make fun of you two in your matching t-shirts.

;)