Sunday, February 3, 2008

Here She Is.....

We received a fabulous surprise the other night... not really a surprise because I was so waiting by the computer for pictures to come each day. And when they finally came what amazing things I saw. First, Miss Mattine has grown so much. A little person is looking back at me. All of her mearurements fall into a mid-range percentile, so she appears to right on track growth wise. She is sitting up. All by her self, not even the slightest prop. That's my girl... alreadly Miss Independent. And she is still rockin the orange. On Monday we hit our 30 day mark in the new I-600 process so I guess we are half-way there in the waiting department. She turns seven months this week and I am hoping she doesn't have to go much past her eighth month mark without us. My mom thinks that at the rate she is growing and developing she will walk off the plane all by her self! Her little feet will hit American soil- that's for sure BUT I will be holding her hand as she does it. I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks!

4 comments:

Leslie & Shaune said...

She is really precious. I hope you are united very soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to see those cheeks soon!

Courtney said...

I just want to kiss those cute little cheeks! I hope we get to meet her soon...it's only a matter of time!!!

Nikki said...

Adorable! How exciting :)

Nikki
http://dreamasifyouwillliveforever.blogspot.com