Saturday, November 10, 2007

Please read this .....

I don't usually post this often and I certainly do not make it a habit to use words of another to convey my feelings but I read this post about the current situation concerning adoption in Vietnam and I think it is well written and deserves a read. Here is the link to the article. I do not agree with all that is said but being that I have not been able to adequately put down in my own words either what the current situation is in Vietnam or how I feel about it I think this will more than suffice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the link and for your encouragement. No one has to agree with any or all of what I've written, but I think talking about it is a step in the right direction. I've learned a lot from comments and those with opposing views along the way. And it's shaped the way I think about stuff now, which is very different than I started out! Thanks again for linking.

S. said...

Just wanted to let you know that your situation has continued to be in my thoughts. I am praying that everything will work out for you!

F@#&@&g Motherhood said...

wow- i'm shocked that you linked to this blog. very extremist and one sided. i do like that she seems to admit she learned a thing or two since posting. hopefully she will post something more objective in the near future.