Monday, November 12, 2007

Today.....was just ducky!


How many times today I was asked about our adoption?

Five.

How many times today I put a smile on my face when I didn't want to?

Three but I work with the public so it is part of my day. Some days it is more than that and somedays it is less.

How many times did I re-play a song (John Legend's Show Me) in my car as loud as possible?

Ten. (at least!!!!)


How much time I spent at the beach today?

15 minutes.....I wish I had stayed longer.


How many times today I felt grateful?

Lots.

How many time today I laughed at myself?

One. Way too embarrassing to tell but I wasn't the only person laughing at me.

How many Hershey bars I ate today?

A third of one. That is unheard for me. I think I may be feeling under the weather. One of my clients did mention there was a bug going around? I hope I am not sick.


How many times today I truly and honestly smiled?

Too many too count!


How many times today I wondered if my case worker would send us new pictures of our daughter unexpectedly?

All day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great post!

Anonymous said...

it is always good to be able to laugh at yourself. It is very therapeutic. I bet there is a great story behind it.