Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas on the Intracoastal

What do Floridians do to prepare for the upcoming holidays? We don't shovel snow! And we certainly don't pull out the parka's! Instead we go caroling with a hot toddie (or a cold beer) on the high seas..... tradionally, a group of us jump on the boat and watch the beautifully decorated and extremely lit boat parade putting across the calm seas. The event always sparks a festive mood! Now if I could just finish up my shopping all would be well!
Fa La La La La La La La!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

That looks like great fun! I love lights and light parades!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am writing to officially introduce myself. I am a friend of Vanessa who goes to your pilates studio. We are adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia, and I have been reading your blog. It is comforting to know there is someone in the same town going through similar emotions. I just wanted to wish you luck on a speedy trip to Vietnam to unite with your baby. This is so hard at this time of year, and the emotions of this process are proving to reach beyond my expectations. Hopefully we can meet at some point in 2008! You seem like a wonderful person! Lynn www.steinbergadoption.com